Thursday, June 12, 2008

Clue E1

Starting today (I finally have a breather), I will be revealing one clue a day, and the answer the following day. I will also talk about the clue so that future game designers will learn from my experience.

There are all together 10 routes. I will describe Routes A-D in One Body, E-G in One Spirit and H-J in One Faith. Have fun solving!

Flavor text E1

I have been studying health for a long time. It is my passion and my life. I would love to have the opportunity to have an in-depth discussion with you on your health once we overcome the danger and restore serenity to the world once again.

You still there? Don’t run away just because I am fascination with health. You have a quest to undertake here. First, take your pulse. What’s your heart rate? Monitor your breathing. Too fast? Well, brace yourself. It’s going to get worse. You will be going on a fast-paced, thrilling adventure that is going to affect your heart rate and respiratory rate like never before. Hold on tight, buckle up and get ready for the ride.

Clue E1:

The tallest of the last of the first of the plus of the roundest of the closest duo of the downward of the sunken of the plentiful of the capital of the right of the week.

No comments: