Thursday, May 29, 2008

Team C

Okay I'm supposed to use that as the title for my post.

Anyways, I'm Lynn from Trueway. (: Currently 18, studying in NUS High and can't wait to graduate. Yupp and I'm feeling extremely bored at home.

It's impossible for me to say everything about myself in a short post. So well, get to know me and you'll find out!

God bless,
Lynn(:

P.S. I'm really looking forward to Synod Youth Games Day..everything except carrying my laptop and cable round the whole Singapore. BTW, can I be assured that there are power plugs at all places? My laptop batt has a pathetic life of 20-30 mins. lol. ttfn.

3 comments:

Latria said...

Please edit this so that you include the label "group C" or "team C".

Latria said...

"BTW, can I be assured that there are power plugs at all places?"

With regards to this question: no such assurance. This is a resource management exercise too. Finding places with power plugs to keep your laptop alive is part of the game. All the rest of the groups/teams face the same challenge.

Cheers

Lynn said...

aw man okay. Maybe I'll go borrow batts or sth. Anyone has extra Acer laptop batts?? Can lend? Thanks a mil in advance! (: