Thursday, August 21, 2008

Clue F3

Clue F3 (code word: Watering)
Flavor Text: This is Causeway Point, a major shopping mall in Woodlands. It’s probably named this way because of its proximity to the causeway. Now, I’ve made that assumption but I cannot know for sure if it’s the absolute truth until I do some investigation to find out the reason behind the name. However, even through investigation and collection of data, my theory is empirical, and is always open to falsification. Further discussion would bring us into philosophical discourse, something we do not have time for now. I would love to have a discussion with you on this subject once you have completed this quest though. I’ll mark it down in my calendar. In the meantime, ponder over this clue.

Clue F3

Teams are given strips of paper that look like this in front. And the strips have block letters at the back.

No comments: